Under Chin Injection Treatment to Reduce the appearance of a Double Chin
Want to learn more about the new injection treatments for under-chin fat (Submental Fat Reduction) that can help reduce a double chin and restore a more youthful contour to the jawline and neck?
In addition to under-chin injections to refine the jawline and reduce submental fat along the jawline or neckline, body fat reduction using Liposuction and Liposculpture for body contouring can also be performed.
“Not all patients are suitable for under chin injection treatments,” says Dr Prav, who can help assess your under chin area, jawline, face and neck skin to determine if this new injection treatment is right for you.
Double Chin Injections Treatments might be a good solution for your chin, neck area or jawline if:
- you have only mild to moderate submental fat
- you are healthy
- you’re weight is stable and your BMI is also at an ideal ratio and stable
- you are willing to undertake the treatment series and you understand/accept the potential risks
- your skin is fairly firm or resilient and you don’t have overly visible platysma bands (neck bands)
Cost for Double Chin Reduction Treatments – Prices for Chin Injections
- Cost of Double Chin Solution Injections are based per vial (about 2-3 vials are needed per treatment)
- Treatment time: Each session takes approximately 30 to 45 minutes on average, up to 1 hour.
- Number of treatments for best results: For suitable candidates, from 2 to 3 or more treatments may be required.
- Pain level: It’s Uncomfortable for most patients – however, numbing agents and ice are be used between injections.
Call for more exact Price Quotes
BEFORE and AFTER Double Chin Injections
Photos supplied by a supplier company – not a patient of Coco Ruby.
Other cosmetic injecting services could help with facial rejuvenation:
- Injections to treat Hyperhydrosis (Excessive Sweating)
- Lip Augmentation (Lip Filler Injections)
- Cheek Augmentation (Dermal Fillers)
- Wrinkle Reducing Muscle-Relaxing Injections
- Crow’s Feet Treatments
Contact us – We welcome your enquiry and look forward to helping you understand what these new treatments can do for your skin, including if other options might be more suitable. Please note that patient results can vary from patient to patient.