Weight loss helps Obesity
The benefits of losing weight are well known to most of us.
But if you’re considering Bariatric Surgery, it may help you to consider how Bariatric Surgery can help in terms of:
- weight loss
- reducing your Body Mass Index (BMI) to a healthier level
- being more comfortable in your day to day life and activities including walking and sleeping
Achieving your weight loss goals with or without bariatric procedures may provide you with the following health benefits.
Consider the Benefits of Weight Loss & Bariatric Surgery
Losing weight can lead to reductions in Chronic Health Conditions and reduced Complications from Obesity such as:
- Sleep Apnoea
- Joint Pain
- Lower Back Pain
- Very large or heavy Breasts
- Gynecomastia (Male Breasts)
- Fatty Liver Disease
- Type 2 Diabetes (Risks of Type 2 Diabetes or reduced need for insulin to manage the condition)
- Sexuality and Lost Libido
- Exercise comfort – being active with the family
- Travelling/Tourism – feeling uncomfortable in – or unable to fly – in normal airline seats
Find out who the specialists are in YOUR area for bariatric weight loss surgery, nutritional counselling, or post-weight loss body shaping Plastic Surgery by looking up the directory.